NCI Information Systems Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Challenging Sales Position
Sales Rep/Crew Leader (Former Employee), Traverse City, MIAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Free Kirby Supplies
Cons: No Benefits
Marketing Kirby Systems to clients directly door to door or by appointment. Minimal Management interference. Long hours with little time off for far too little pay.
Medical Records, do not make any mistakes.
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee), Henrico, VAJuly 25, 2015
Pros: PTO
Cons: Poor training, poor leadership ethics.
After taking a month for the background check finally told when to come in for my 1st day. No training, Very negative work zone to work in. Too strict on making any kind of mistake. Prejudice co-workers very stressful environment. Would not recommend this job for anyone.
NEC Service Desk Technician (Former Employee), Fort Bragg, NCJuly 25, 2015
Pros: full benefits, team works together, promotes self improvement
Cons: Contract work is unstable
I loved working there. Everyone worked together and helped one another. Sadly the contract was awarded to them as lowest bidder this time. This resulted in my position being terminated. I would still work there if I could. I will be applying for other positions with them.
NCI
Desktop Support Technician II (Current Employee), Fort Benning, GAJuly 18, 2015
NCI underpays its employees. The insurance is very expensive with this company also. I would not recommend NCI to others especially through contracting work.
Unwilling to work with a single mistake.
call tech (Former Employee), endicottJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Some of HR was nice
Cons: ignorant to employment and promissory laws.
after applying, being offered a job, start date, passing the drug test, they noticed a date seemed off on my background check. Instead of letting me fix this mistake, they instead denied employment.
Would not recommend
Customer Service/Collections CSR (Former Employee), endicott nyJuly 6, 2015
Pros: free coffee and tea
Cons: sit for hours and most do everything in your 15 min break ie bathroom, mental health, snack, business or else you are penalized
Not a nice place to work . Very abusive to employees. It is a revolving door company.
Dead end Job. No sick days
sit for hours and must do everything in your 15 min break ie bathroom, mental health, snack, business or else you are penalized
Terrible Contracting Company
IT Program Manager (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZJune 23, 2015
Pros: It's a job, there were great local managers
Cons: Everything else.
This company is based out of Washington D.C. and contracts it's services out to various military locations. They under bid the contracts and in-turn have to lay people off and under pay employees. No job security at all with this company.
exelent
Post-Doctoral Fellow (Former Employee), BethesdaJune 18, 2015
the salary is above the average in dc have a chance to participate in many conferences, good administration and health insurance, many collaborations
Would not recomend this place
call center rep (Former Employee), Endicott NYJune 11, 2015
Pros: fellow call center reps are nice people
Cons: many, including management and the company as a whole
This company constantly requested that reps make up time for days that the company gave us off, overly strict punishment for the smallest mistakes, required call time or less for phone calls which means you cant properly help customers when they call in but the company requires that you assist them to the fullest which means you'll be on the phone with a customer longer than they want you to be...also company has tried to take back money from its employees that was given to them from holiday pay.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Binghamton, NYJune 5, 2015
The training program was very good and prepared you for working on the phones with customers. I really enjoyed my job as a customer service rep doing connections and disconnections for National Grid customers.
Customer Oriented Company
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), KuwaitMay 10, 2015
Pros: Employee Oriented
Excellent company to work for.Compensation and Benefits are top notch. Places employee and customer service first. Job culture allows interaction with customers and gives you the ability to resolve customer issues.
Productive Place to work
Collector I- Collect (Current Employee), Vestal, NYApril 17, 2015
Pros: PTO
NCI is a good company to work for, Good People, And Helpful Co-Workers. management is understanding and willing to help. Dealing with the Debtors, Enjoy making the bonuses
customer service
Assistant Program Manager (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCApril 3, 2015
keeping up with changing software programs, technology changes
and maintaining excellent customer service skills. Continuous learning is essential to gaining and maintaining a competitive edge in this area. Training improves employee performance in quality, problem solving, attitude, ethics, motivation, leadership, and communication. customer-oriented business environment, "people
skills" are critical for personal and organizational success.
NCI work
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Binghamton, NYApril 3, 2015
Working here is like your typical call center. Very busy. Easy to work here at this job. Call centers are not for me, hence why I left.
Install and design engineer
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALMarch 2, 2015
Pros: great learning experience; team environment
Cons: length of contract
Performed upgrades to routers, switches, and other network equipment; Installed and designed network architecture; Great team environment with a great opportunity to learn
Too Far of a Drive
Territory Account Executive - California (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: no weekends
Cons: drive
I liked the job, I was good at it, but the quality of my life suffered. I worked with Clients in the mulifamily industry.. selling advertising in print, internet and mobile advertising.
do not like sitting all day
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Endicott, NYFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: talking to and helping people
Cons: sitting all day
As soon as you sit down you log onto the phone.
learned more computer skills.co-workers and management
were very nice.Hardest part of job was sitting all day I enjoy
being face to face with people and helping anyway I can.
It is a job.
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Endicott, NYFebruary 16, 2015
The company defaults to the lowest common denominator. There is little room for advancement, and you are most often treated as a 6 year old. It is, however, a decently paying job that provides healthcare benefits. You are also able to be rehired provided you give two weeks notice before leaving and are not terminated.
Not a career
Lead Functional Analyst (Current Employee), Washington DCFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: get paid on payday
Cons: little vision, management is inept.
Work for NCI if you need income. Don't work for NCI if you are trying to expand your career as an experienced professional. If you are new to the career then this maybe a good start.
System Administrator / Senior Helpdesk Technician (Current Employee), Andrew air force baseFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: away from the everyday traffic
Easy going work place.
Great work force wonderful workers
No micro management
A lot of parking
Working day are easy going and enjoyable
Headquarters