Navy Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company with lots of opportunities and benefits
Contact Center Representative/Trainer (Former Employee), pensacola, flSeptember 12, 2015
I loved working for Navy Federal I only left the company to pursue my education. They would have even worked with me through that but I wanted to be home with my kids.
member service rep
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), Kings Point, NYSeptember 10, 2015
great place to work just no room to grow in the new York city area. navy federal has great products and services. the benefits that the company provides for the employees are excellent
Its mediocre
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Winchester, VASeptember 7, 2015
Pros: Compensation, benefits
Cons: Unsure of job security, high stress level
Excellent compensation and benefits but not worth the everyday level of stress that is put upon you. Place for advancement.
productive and a Fun enviroment
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 5, 2015
Pros: PIP, Food, Incentives
Cons: Breaks
Fun work place love to provide a smile to members. About the numbers. Show alot of love to the members that work for the company when meeting goals
Wonderful company!
Programs Intern (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 2, 2015
Very personal work environment. Coworkers always willing to help however they may be able to and managers/owners are always looking for feedback on what they can do better.
Good Company
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 1, 2015
This is a great company to work for, they give lots of perks to the employees. However the nature of the work in the call center is rather restrictive and personally I do not thrive in that type of environment.
extremly stressfull job
CONTACT CENTER ACCOUNT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Winchester, VAAugust 29, 2015
Pros: benifits and pay
Cons: all the restrictions, the bigest 1 hr per month to use the bathroom
position in its self is enjoyable if you like customer service. But the company and all its restrictions makes the job unbearable. Your told how to talk, you can't be natural. You get 1hr per month to use the restroom. Can not get time off when needed for Dr's apts, family emergency etc. your calls are montored and graded constantly.
I'm currently employed with Navy Federal Credit Union
ACH Receipt Operations (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Good Lunch, I love Shrimp Pizza.
Cons: Parking, like everywhere, it's growing!!!
This workplace teaches everyone that we're a large team in this game. And even more we're a family. I'm met the greatest people here at Navy Federal. I hope my future jobs are similar and I can hold the tears back when I leave someday.
Great pay, just stressful no work life balance at all
Member Service Rep (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLAugust 27, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: short breaks, work life balance
NFCU means well but they over do it with requirements once you start the job. I got this kind of job in the contact center to avoid telemarketing jobs or having to be a sales person period, that's just not my thing. In which "GEM" (guiding and engaging members) is their substitute for being a salesman. Moving up is hard by meeting those requirements. Work life balance is terrible!
Very interesting place to work
Memeber Service Representative (Former Employee), Belle Chasse, LAAugust 24, 2015
Pros: bonuses for great peromance and oppotunities for advancement
I enjoyed meeting the different men and women from DOD . The different backgrounds and experiences they share is really interesting .In this job you really build a relationship with the members because they are trusting you with they're personal information . I always enjoyed working with my co workers we were like one big family, some were military wives some weren't. It was hard to get close to some of them because they may only be there for a short time . I really enjoyed being a teller/MSR because I gained a lot of knowledge in finance.
Great Job
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLAugust 20, 2015
Navy Federal is a great company to work for the best I've worked for by far. They are member and employee oriented and that's rare and awesome.
A great and amazing place to work for.
MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Pensacola , FloridaAugust 19, 2015
I love working for Navy Federal and wish that I could continue working there the only thing holding me back is having to relocate I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Great health benefits
Loan Processor/Closer (Former Employee), Herndon, VAAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Paid time off
Cons: Upper Management
Aside from the benefits package I did not find this a to be a great employer to stay with for the long haul. Their corporate policies and management style are very outdated.
Navy Federal Credit Union is one of the best places to work.
Refinance and Mortgage Processor/ Closer Level III (Current Employee), Vienna, VAAugust 12, 2015
Pros: There benefits
Navy Federal offers their employees a career. There are a lot of incentives such as a competitive salaries, comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits, retirement plans with employer match, award-winning training programs, professional development programs, tuition assistance, paid leave and work/life programs.
Productive and fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee), FloridaAugust 3, 2015
This is a great company to work for. The management is helpful and the environment is positive. I would recommend this organization to anyone interested.
Review
bank teller (Former Employee), okinawa japanJuly 23, 2015
Pros: great opportunity for advancement and great company president
Cons: horrible far east 1 management
Navy Federal is a great company to work for with even greater opportunities for advancement. However, overseas management has no consistency in anything that they do whatsoever. Favoritism is often put to play here. Training can be botched due to the high turnover rate at times. Aside from that, I am sure that not every branch or region for that matter, operates in the same way.
Sr. Fraud Prevention Specialist (Former Employee), Vienna, VAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Fun place to work, employees are really nice
Cons: hard to move up
I enjoyed working at nfcu. I worked there for almost nine years. Its a family oriented environment, and benefits are great.
great company
Mortgage Loan Officer (Current Employee), Herndon, VAJuly 12, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: work life balance
excellent benefits . work life balance is an issue depending on department. overall it is a nice place to work , no micro managing and ability to grow.
Great Benefits
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), overseasJuly 6, 2015
Navy Fed treats their employees very well and the benefits are amazing. I enjoyed my time working there and only left due to my family relocating.
Perfect for military spouse's
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 4, 2015
This company gives employees the opportunity to transfer when spouse's PCS to their new duty station. Has a wonderful annual bonus program.
Headquarters