Navy Federal Credit Union

Navy Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Review
bank teller (Former Employee), okinawa japanJuly 23, 2015
Pros: great opportunity for advancement and great company president
Cons: horrible far east 1 management
Navy Federal is a great company to work for with even greater opportunities for advancement. However, overseas management has no consistency in anything that they do whatsoever. Favoritism is often put to play here. Training can be botched due to the high turnover rate at times. Aside from that, I am sure that not every branch or region for that matter, operates in the same way.
Sr. Fraud Prevention Specialist (Former Employee), Vienna, VAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Fun place to work, employees are really nice
Cons: hard to move up
I enjoyed working at nfcu. I worked there for almost nine years. Its a family oriented environment, and benefits are great.
Great Benefits
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), overseasJuly 6, 2015
Navy Fed treats their employees very well and the benefits are amazing. I enjoyed my time working there and only left due to my family relocating.
Perfect for military spouse's
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 4, 2015
This company gives employees the opportunity to transfer when spouse's PCS to their new duty station. Has a wonderful annual bonus program.
Qulaity Service for Military personell and their families.
member service representative II (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Free food; great benefits
Cons: short breaks
Typical day at work would be answering inbound calls from military families and other members of the credit union. Provided deatiled and general information on account; establishing membership; taking loan applications and titles calls and also servicing those applications and titling issues. Hardest part of the job would be the high call volume. Great atmosphere and wonderful and upbeat co workers
enjoyed working at Navy Federal Credit union
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Oceanside, CAJuly 1, 2015
a typical day on the job consisted of printing loan documents to review once in the morning and once again the the afternoon. once loan documents were ready for the members to sign a phone call would be made to the member to notify them. I would review documents with members have members sign documents and disburse loan drafts.
Excellent Job Environment and Well Paid
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAJune 29, 2015
Pros: Well Paid, great benefit.
Cons: short breaks
A great place work and i have been a teller and do Transactions
Wester Union
Account Maintenance
Wire Transfer
ACH Origination
Credit card Maintenance
Best Place I have worked for
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJune 26, 2015
I love to serve the Military Families. Navy Federal offers Team members a variety of training to better serve the members and help the team member in their career path.
Over the top micro-managing
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Winchester, VAJune 24, 2015
Pros: compensation is better than most
Cons: no personal time and they watch you like a hawk. Always get into trouble for something
I worked there for almost 2 years and even though I received a ton of commendations and certificates for scoring over 100% on my phone evaluations, I was still terminated due to "incidentals." I am a single mom and have two children. They get sick, it happens, it's life.... but they don't care. It's also impossible to promote as they make it very difficult and its very competitive with new and seasoned employees. Horrible work/life balance as well. Abusive members and takes a psychological toll on you from both sides.
Great company to work for
Member Service Rep (Current Employee), Rockville MDJune 23, 2015
Great company to work for, been there for 7.5 years, now ready for a change.
Benefits are great as well as 401k.
Head Quarters is a great location to work, it has gym, food court etc.
very stable job
Loan and Credit Card Application Specialist (Former Employee), Winchester, VAJune 23, 2015
I enjoyed my co-workers and pay/benefits. The managers were not very professional (my opinion). The hours were a bit of an inconvenience. My days off changed from week to week so it was hard to schedule anything outside of work.
5 Star Company
Mortgage Loan Officer II (Current Employee), Portsmouth, VAJune 20, 2015
Great company to work for with great benefits! Good compensation, great employee perks, opportunity for growth. Love the company just ready to relocate.
GREAT!
Member Service Representative III (Former Employee), PensacolaJune 17, 2015
This is an awesome place of employment. They do any and everything possible to help you grow and the pay is uncomparable!
Stay away from contact center
Team Coach (Former Employee), Vienna, VAJune 16, 2015
I have many other coworkers that work outside of the contact center within navy federal and they are extremely happy. its a great company to work for but the contact center is not a family friendly place to work.
Great Place to work.
Delinquency Control Councelor (Current Employee), Vienna VAJune 13, 2015
Call members who are past due on loans or credit card. Great group of co-workers. Hardest part of job is listening to members problems everyday.
remittance processor
Remittance Processing Specialist (Former Employee), pensacola, flJune 11, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: times
I loved working here. They had amazing perks and had I not have moved out of the state I would still be working here. Great job!
This is a company you seldom get a chance to experience.
Personal Finance Management Specialist II (Former Employee), Pensacola, FlJune 11, 2015
Pros: Leadership and culture
Cons: Could have been higher pay
Great culture, extremely professional, outstanding leadership, tremendous benefits, believe in their people and their success, opportunity for professional growth, great coworkers, on the Forbes list of top 100 companies to work for in America because they earned it and live by top leadership.
So far
Delinquency Counselor Control III (Current Employee), Vienna, VAJune 10, 2015
Pros: holiday, special lunches
Cons: expectation too high
Working in collection full of stress but management and coworker are the best. Lunches are great, and supervisor are super nice just the load work are extreme. all about the numbers and limited OT.
Great Company
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), CaliforniaJune 10, 2015
Pros: Pay, benefits, flexibility
Cons: Control issues, hard to advance from my location
Overall good company takes care of employees but individual branch management can vary across the board. Co-workers are great and work well together.
Nice Incentives
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), FloridaJune 6, 2015
Good company to work for. Great Pay.. Nice Bonuses.. Work on the branch level, and it can can get really repetitive. Management is nice

1 2 3 4 5

About Navy Federal Credit Union

"Once a member, always a member," promises Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU). This policy has helped NFCU become one of the nation's – Read more

Navy Federal Credit Union Photos

WEAR RED CAMPAIGN....WEAR RED TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS:)