Navut founders made it their mission to create a solution for people moving to an unfamiliar place; a way for them to have the same knowledge that locals have of the area. The company has grown quickly since the launch in May, 2013 and was recently ranked one of the top 10 new startups in Quebec.
- Help with the creation of promotional marketing materials online (such as infographics, images to use for social media and blog) and print (such us postcards, flyers, business cards)
- Assist with the production of professional-looking photographs
- Use drawing, sketching and photographic skills to produce illustrations and edit photographs
- Help coordinate and provide assistance to marketing for graphic design related tasks
- Help create and manage graphic design resources such as icons, photographs, illustrations, fonts, etc.
- Provide assistance in creating and managing Navut's brand
- Be creative and imaginative, always finding ways to create designs that will have a positive impact to the audience
- Create email and newsletter templates in line with the brand
- Other technical-related tasks may be assigned
- Excellent drawing and illustration skills, a good eye for editing photographs (required) and video editing skills (an asset)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly creative and imaginative with strong time management skills, attention to detail and effective collaboration skills
- Knowledge of image optimization (web or print use)
- Be able to create attractive visual designs out of statistics and data in line with Navut's brand
- Knowledge of taking professional looking photographs
What we offer
- We are a startup and will have a big role but don't worry because we will coach you along the way.
- We have flat structure so you will work directly with experienced founders everyday
- Formal letter of reference highlighting your contributions and accomplishments throughout the term (3 months)
- Our startup is growing so there is a high chance this internship witll turn into a full-time opportunity
- Flexible hours and schedule. We are accepting part-time and full-time applicants.
- Office in Griffintown (close to Lachine Canal, metro station and downtown)
While this is an upaid internship, our goal is to provide you with valuable skills and experience. As well, to assist you in building your resume and expanding your networking.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Navut Website provides a set of online tools that enable an easier transition from one house to another. Unlike other websites,...