Business Unit: Navstar Aviation Partners Inc.
Department: Airport Operations
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
Work Location: Toronto Pearson Airport
Immediate Supervisor: General Manager
This is a supervisory shift Manager level position
The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring the productivity and daily flight activity airside. Will ensure the crew’s are organized and prepared. Will motivate the crews to assist Team Leaders in achieving an on time performance, resource allocation, and Quality control. “ABOVE AND BEYOND” the extraordinary.
- Overseeing Team leaders, grooming activities and timely completion of assigned tasks
- Coaching, training and mentoring Team leads
- Ensuring crews are organized and prepared for the day
- Communicating with senior management, customers, system operation communications co-ordinators, and relaying any pertinent information to the Team Leaders
- Writing clear and concise daily operation reports
- Coaching and Mentoring staff and motivating employees
- Overall enforcement of safety procedures and company policies
- Overall accountability for following security procedures and regulations
- Vehicle inspection sheets ensure they are completed on a daily basis
- Responsible for daily operations
- Inventory control ensure supplies are ordered when necessary
- Ensure all equipment is accounted for
- Completing performance appraisals
Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Experience in aviation industry an asset.
Very good knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word software an asset
Must possess a valid driving license with the ability to obtain a DA license
Good organisation and planning skills and professionalism
Excellent communication skills (Possess competent English verbal ability)
Ability to work (rotating schedule) shift work, Holidays and weekends
We offer paid training, a benefits package, uniforms, and growth opportunities.
Location: Toronto International Airport
NavStar Aviation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.