Business Unit: Navstar Aviation Partners Inc.
Department: Aircraft Exterior Appearance Specialist
Status: Permanent, Part-Time
Location: Toronto Pearson Int’l Airport
Duties and Responsibilities
An Aircraft Exterior Appearance Specialist is responsible for cleaning the exterior of the aircraft according to the airlines’ standards, and in compliance with the safety regulations. We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated, professional individuals. You will work as part of a team to clean the outside of the aircraft, cleaning belly, sides, wings, landing gears, top of aircraft, lift training will be provided.
- Previous cabin cleaning or janitorial experience is a definite asset.
- Lift experience (an asset)
- Reliable work record with ability to perform work accurately and efficiently within a limited time frame.
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance (Airport Restricted Area Identification Card) through Transport Canada
- Available to work flexible hours including afternoons, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays.
- Safety footwear; steel-toed boots or shoes required.
- Valid Driver’s License (an asset)
- 18 years or older (Transport Canada requirement)
- Canadian Citizenship or Landed Immigrant Status with at least 5 years in Canada (Transport Canada requirement)
We offer paid training, a benefits package, uniforms, and growth opportunities.
NavStar Aviation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.