Navitas Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  KarachiMay 23, 2016
Learned about student recruitment strategies. Learned better communication skills after Interacting with foreign marketing managers visiting Pakistan.
Na
BI Developer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 25, 2016
Nothing to say about Company, its nice company to work........
Good Environment.
Good Mentors...
Co-workers are not mingle with each other
Amazing workplace
Internship Placement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VICNovember 15, 2015
I worked with Navitas for some years and was involved in some amazing initiatives involving student support and work experience placement.

The opportunity to work with Navitas came with some trepidation, however that was quickly quaffed once the work started coming through the door and assistance in managing and placing these international students into meaningful internships was offered.

The workplace is lively, vibrant and friendly and I miss not working with Navitas any more.
Pros
Advancement, challenges, opportunities, varied working role, work/life balance
Cons
N/A
a typical day at work
Language and Literacy Trainer (Former Employee) –  Parramata NSWOctober 10, 2013
Work began with two - three hours of course and lesson preparation with short time for banter with colleagues The management was always very busy so communication by email I found was the most effective. Co workers were quiet and focussed on their tasks, one could spend a day in silence if one chose to. The hardest part of my most recent job was leaving the main office to drive to Castle Hill, to an offfsite class, having settled in then leaving ,it was jarring and often eating lunch on the run was unpleasant. The most enjoyable part of the job was a successful lesson and happy students.
Pros
teaching all aspects of language
Cons
information overload
Funn and good experience
Human recourses Manager (Former Employee) –  Amman - JordanJanuary 14, 2013
I was very happy during my work at this company, i had a good experience with them cause everyday I was learning somthing new and good dealing with team work .
Pros
dealing with excelent team work
Cons
there was no luch break
Great Relations!
Ad-hoc Construction Foreman (Former Employee) –  Off-shore BP contracts.October 26, 2012
Personel working in the office are knowledgeable, pro-active and always contactable. In general, as an Ad-hoc tradesman working through an agency, NAVITAS are a company that I will always recommend to fellow workers to lodge their CV with !