Navitas Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Na
BI Developer (Former Employee), Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 25, 2016
Nothing to say about Company, its nice company to work........
Good Environment.
Good Mentors...
Co-workers are not mingle with each other
Amazing workplace
Internship Placement Coordinator (Former Employee), Melbourne VICNovember 15, 2015
Pros: Advancement, challenges, opportunities, varied working role, work/life balance
Cons: N/A
I worked with Navitas for some years and was involved in some amazing initiatives involving student support and work experience placement.

The opportunity to work with Navitas came with some trepidation, however that was quickly quaffed once the work started coming through the door and assistance in managing and placing these international students into meaningful internships was offered.

The workplace is lively, vibrant and friendly and I miss not working with Navitas any more.
Funn and good experience
Human recourses Manager (Former Employee), Amman - JordanJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: dealing with excelent team work
Cons: there was no luch break
I was very happy during my work at this company, i had a good experience with them cause everyday I was learning somthing new and good dealing with team work .
Great Relations!
Ad-hoc Construction Foreman (Former Employee), Off-shore BP contracts.October 26, 2012
Personel working in the office are knowledgeable, pro-active and always contactable. In general, as an Ad-hoc tradesman working through an agency, NAVITAS are a company that I will always recommend to fellow workers to lodge their CV with !