Navitas Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Fall River, Massachusetts9 May 2017
Employees are very helpful, fun and polite. great workplace with lot of interaction among employees. organize regular activities for staff. good work/life balance
As an organization it's really good, however, the eMarketing India division is a nightmare.
Officer, Digital Advertising (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi6 February 2017
India team lacks technical skills, managers are not active managers they are mere sycophants. The team managers here have no powers, all the decision is taken by Australians. Immature people have been made tech heads.
Pros
Technologies used
Cons
Immature, inefficient managers.
Fun work place
Admin (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State9 November 2016
Like to work with people and do that every day.

I have learned a lot at this job for almost 3 years that i am hear.

We are only 3 people working hear work allot alone when they are out of town.

We close for December holidays.
Pros
Friday leaving early
Cons
No lunch
work place
Lab Technician / Assembly (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MI7 June 2016
great place to work nice people and teamwork from a lot of co-worker learn a lot. enjoy coming to work was a new experiment and enjoy it.
Fun work place
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Karachi23 May 2016
Learned about student recruitment strategies. Learned better communication skills after Interacting with foreign marketing managers visiting Pakistan.
Na
BI Developer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu25 April 2016
Nothing to say about Company, its nice company to work........
Good Environment.
Good Mentors...
Co-workers are not mingle with each other
Amazing workplace
Internship Placement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 November 2015
I worked with Navitas for some years and was involved in some amazing initiatives involving student support and work experience placement.

The opportunity to work with Navitas came with some trepidation, however that was quickly quaffed once the work started coming through the door and assistance in managing and placing these international students into meaningful internships was offered.

The workplace is lively, vibrant and friendly and I miss not working with Navitas any more.
Pros
Advancement, challenges, opportunities, varied working role, work/life balance
Cons
N/a
a typical day at work
Language and Literacy Trainer (Former Employee) –  Parramata NSW10 October 2013
Work began with two - three hours of course and lesson preparation with short time for banter with colleagues The management was always very busy so communication by email I found was the most effective. Co workers were quiet and focussed on their tasks, one could spend a day in silence if one chose to. The hardest part of my most recent job was leaving the main office to drive to Castle Hill, to an offfsite class, having settled in then leaving ,it was jarring and often eating lunch on the run was unpleasant. The most enjoyable part of the job was a successful lesson and happy students.
Pros
teaching all aspects of language
Cons
information overload
Funn and good experience
Human recourses Manager (Former Employee) –  Amman - Jordan14 January 2013
I was very happy during my work at this company, i had a good experience with them cause everyday I was learning somthing new and good dealing with team work .
Pros
dealing with excelent team work
Cons
there was no luch break
Great Relations!
Ad-hoc Construction Foreman (Former Employee) –  Off-shore BP contracts.26 October 2012
Personel working in the office are knowledgeable, pro-active and always contactable. In general, as an Ad-hoc tradesman working through an agency, NAVITAS are a company that I will always recommend to fellow workers to lodge their CV with !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Navitas. Our community is ready to answer.