Navitas Employee Reviews

a typical day at work
Language and Literacy Trainer (Former Employee) –  Parramata NSWOctober 10, 2013
Work began with two - three hours of course and lesson preparation with short time for banter with colleagues The management was always very busy so communication by email I found was the most effective. Co workers were quiet and focussed on their tasks, one could spend a day in silence if one chose to. The hardest part of my most recent job was leaving the main office to drive to Castle Hill, to an offfsite class, having settled in then leaving ,it was jarring and often eating lunch on the run was unpleasant. The most enjoyable part of the job was a successful lesson and happy students.
Pros
teaching all aspects of language
Cons
information overload
Funn and good experience
Human recourses Manager (Former Employee) –  Amman - JordanJanuary 14, 2013
I was very happy during my work at this company, i had a good experience with them cause everyday I was learning somthing new and good dealing with team work .
Pros
dealing with excelent team work
Cons
there was no luch break
Great Relations!
Ad-hoc Construction Foreman (Former Employee) –  Off-shore BP contracts.October 26, 2012
Personel working in the office are knowledgeable, pro-active and always contactable. In general, as an Ad-hoc tradesman working through an agency, NAVITAS are a company that I will always recommend to fellow workers to lodge their CV with !