NatWest Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good job good company
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee), Halesowen SouthApril 21, 2016
Pros: salary
Cons: hours
good place to work for, unfortunate that it has come to an end, management ok, needs a little improvement overall, but generally a good company to work for.
Fun, team spiritted environent to work in.
RBS Specialist Banking (Current Employee), South West LondonApril 12, 2016
I have been a loyal employee to Natwest/RBS for a period of over four years. There are many opportunities to better yourself and your team when you approach the right people.

A lot of support has been given to me whenever required and I have been fortunate enough to learn and develop myself through my peers and seniors.

Unfortunately through recent cuts in employment, my role has entirely been displaced, and job security in NatWest has been an ever more worrying factor to other colleagues for some time.

This however has pushed me into finding a role I am more suited to. I was not able to express my full potential in my previous position and believe now is the right time for me to take on a new challenge.
Professional with a full understanding of its social responsibility and indebtedness to society.
Director, Business Banking (Somerset) (Current Employee), SomersetApril 12, 2016
Overarching responsibility is to ensure that both I and my team serve customers to the best of our abilities. Putting them first helping them fulfill their dreams and aspirations.
Acknowledge our debt to society being 86% owned by the taxpayer.
Making customers lives easier.
Coaching my team to be the best they can be.
Sharing successes.
Productive, lovely atmosphere
Senior Personal Banker (Current Employee), CardiffApril 7, 2016
NatWest is a lovely company to work for and every branch you were to go in guarantee a warm welcome and pleasant atmosphere at all times.
Shift work team
Fair managers and deputy's
Preferred day shifts
Job Satisfaction
Relationship Manager (Current Employee), LondonFebruary 11, 2016
My role is to work with local business to provide them with financial and non financial products to directly impact their business. These help them grow and move into new markets. My job allows me to manage my own diary to provide maximum support to my customers but also give me an excellent work/life balance. I have learned key skills of working within teams, leading teams, networking and promoting my role and bank to the external market.
Productive and Supportive Workplace
Customer Advisor (Current Employee), SouthamptonJanuary 24, 2016
Pros: Gained working knowledge in finance.
Cons: Shift hours
Gained extensive knowledge on finance and banking here. Great management very supportive. Enabled me to undertake a qualification (Professional Bankers Certificate) and provided full funding for this.
Work Place
Associate Personal Banker (Current Employee), LondonJanuary 9, 2016
Pros: Staff pool table and great morale
Cons: Being new a lo to learn
My work place is fantastic, the staff and management have great morale and are always at hand to help.

We ensure customers are our only priority and focus and we make sure all customers are assisted evenly regardless level of query.

We have a staff pool table which we make sue out of at lunch periods which is great.

Hardest part is maintaining the many various rules and regulations which of course is important.
Great Management
Associate Personal Banker (Former Employee), Scunthorpe, ENGOctober 27, 2015
Pros: great team
Cons: job security
Great place to work, all the team is very supporting constantly helping you improve yourself and develop. Regular reviews on your progress which helps give you a target to work for and keeps you motivated.
Aspire to the career you want
Team Leader (Current Employee), Business Banking Customer SupportOctober 4, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Pressure points for deadlines
A busy day managing a team of support assistants to serve our customers in the most efficient way to benefit their needs on a day to day basis. Challenges fall within the time management of certain jobs within the office and deadlines to meet. Most enjoyable part of the job is working in a team environment and succeeding together. Happy workforce produces the best results.
Average place to work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee), CheshireSeptember 4, 2015
Average, not great benefits for the work you do, sometimes to much was expected, average wage, working conditions good
Lovely co workers, very target based.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), birminghamSeptember 2, 2015
Great team cohesion, helps get results. Friendly management all the way up. Targets help you keep on track and know you're getting good results so improves work ethiic.
work
Banking (Former Employee), London, ENGAugust 27, 2015
nice employees
close to my house
not organised enough
didn't have much to do
didnt meet the manger a lot
fun to work
did a lot of shadowing
excellent team and really good enviroment
Senior Personal Banker (Current Employee), London, ENGJuly 25, 2015
GOOD BONUS SYSTEM
REALLY GOOD HOLIDAYS SYSTEM
ok place to work
cso (Current Employee), southamptonJuly 14, 2015
ok place to work... if your face fits your ok if not you get forgotten. no recognition for things that you do. sales is important and migrating
Excellent company to work for.
Several Roles (Former Employee), BolsoverJune 21, 2015
NatWest PLC is a excellent employer with good staff benefits and a productive workforce providing a caring and positive attitude to other colleagues and customers.
No Comment
Branch Manager (Current Employee), South WestMay 5, 2015
Pros: Good job security
Cons: Lack of additional earning opportunity
Employed from (9-5) essentially however the hours physically worked during the week defiantly exceed this regularly. Some management are very supportive and productive, however there are others that are a complete opposite to this
customer central
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee), suffolkApril 30, 2015
Pros: customer-focussed culture
Cons: low pay, unpaid overtime
customer experience is central and you are empowered to do the right thing by them. behaviours measured through observation rather than targets
training provided but raises in salary minimal
Great Development
NatWest Customer Service Officer - Second Seller (Former Employee), Hereford, ENGApril 28, 2015
Pros: Great in house development
Cons: Going through redundancies
NatWest truly do have an excellent in-house development programme for all employees with a multitude of options and paths one can take.
Its a different job than expected
Customer Service Officer (Teller) (Current Employee), BiggleswadeApril 3, 2015
Pros: such a wonderful fun job
Cons: very low pay and no breaks
hard job with low pay very difficult environment no breaks and always busy deffinately not a job for everyone but it can be very enjoyable