NatWest Employee Reviews

Fun and productive work enviroment
Senior Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Bognor RegisJune 9, 2016
Helping customers on regular basis with their financial needs and goals, I have developed skills such as time management and working under pressure.
exciting and fast paced environment
Protection Consultant (Current Employee) –  ReadingJune 2, 2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed working for Natwest and I have learnt so much. I have had a lot of fun and have grown immensely.
It is time for me to delve into a new challenge and grow even further by taking my experience and skills and putting my efforts into something new.
General Review
Associate Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Exmouth TownMay 23, 2016
NatWest has progressed my customer service to an excellent standard, I understand the importance of representing a company, delivering excellent customer service and always going that extra mile for customers whenever you can.
Friendly and Supportive Staff
Personal Mortgage Adviser (Former Employee) –  YorkApril 22, 2016
Supportive management, good salary and benefits, able to progress if you are driven and ambitious; culture of target setting pervades the business which can can be stressful though.
good job good company
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Halesowen SouthApril 21, 2016
good place to work for, unfortunate that it has come to an end, management ok, needs a little improvement overall, but generally a good company to work for.
Pros
salary
Cons
hours
Fun, team spiritted environent to work in.
RBS Specialist Banking (Current Employee) –  South West LondonApril 12, 2016
I have been a loyal employee to Natwest/RBS for a period of over four years. There are many opportunities to better yourself and your team when you approach the right people.

A lot of support has been given to me whenever required and I have been fortunate enough to learn and develop myself through my peers and seniors.

Unfortunately through recent cuts in employment, my role has entirely been displaced, and job security in NatWest has been an ever more worrying factor to other colleagues for some time.

This however has pushed me into finding a role I am more suited to. I was not able to express my full potential in my previous position and believe now is the right time for me to take on a new challenge.
Professional with a full understanding of its social responsibility and indebtedness to society.
Director, Business Banking (Somerset) (Current Employee) –  SomersetApril 12, 2016
Overarching responsibility is to ensure that both I and my team serve customers to the best of our abilities. Putting them first helping them fulfill their dreams and aspirations.
Acknowledge our debt to society being 86% owned by the taxpayer.
Making customers lives easier.
Coaching my team to be the best they can be.
Sharing successes.
Productive, lovely atmosphere
Senior Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  CardiffApril 7, 2016
NatWest is a lovely company to work for and every branch you were to go in guarantee a warm welcome and pleasant atmosphere at all times.
Shift work team
Fair managers and deputy's
Preferred day shifts
Job Satisfaction
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  LondonFebruary 11, 2016
My role is to work with local business to provide them with financial and non financial products to directly impact their business. These help them grow and move into new markets. My job allows me to manage my own diary to provide maximum support to my customers but also give me an excellent work/life balance. I have learned key skills of working within teams, leading teams, networking and promoting my role and bank to the external market.
Productive and Supportive Workplace
Customer Advisor (Current Employee) –  SouthamptonJanuary 24, 2016
Gained extensive knowledge on finance and banking here. Great management very supportive. Enabled me to undertake a qualification (Professional Bankers Certificate) and provided full funding for this.
Pros
Gained working knowledge in finance.
Cons
Shift hours
Work Place
Associate Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  LondonJanuary 9, 2016
My work place is fantastic, the staff and management have great morale and are always at hand to help.

We ensure customers are our only priority and focus and we make sure all customers are assisted evenly regardless level of query.

We have a staff pool table which we make sue out of at lunch periods which is great.

Hardest part is maintaining the many various rules and regulations which of course is important.
Pros
Staff pool table and great morale
Cons
Being new a lo to learn
Great Management
Associate Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Scunthorpe, ENGOctober 27, 2015
Great place to work, all the team is very supporting constantly helping you improve yourself and develop. Regular reviews on your progress which helps give you a target to work for and keeps you motivated.
Pros
great team
Cons
job security
Aspire to the career you want
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Business Banking Customer SupportOctober 4, 2015
A busy day managing a team of support assistants to serve our customers in the most efficient way to benefit their needs on a day to day basis. Challenges fall within the time management of certain jobs within the office and deadlines to meet. Most enjoyable part of the job is working in a team environment and succeeding together. Happy workforce produces the best results.
Benefits
Cons
Pressure points for deadlines
Average place to work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  CheshireSeptember 4, 2015
Average, not great benefits for the work you do, sometimes to much was expected, average wage, working conditions good
Lovely co workers, very target based.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  birminghamSeptember 2, 2015
Great team cohesion, helps get results. Friendly management all the way up. Targets help you keep on track and know you're getting good results so improves work ethiic.
work
Banking (Former Employee) –  London, ENGAugust 27, 2015
nice employees
close to my house
not organised enough
didn't have much to do
didnt meet the manger a lot
fun to work
did a lot of shadowing
excellent team and really good enviroment
Senior Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  London, ENGJuly 25, 2015
GOOD BONUS SYSTEM
REALLY GOOD HOLIDAYS SYSTEM
ok place to work
cso (Current Employee) –  southamptonJuly 14, 2015
ok place to work... if your face fits your ok if not you get forgotten. no recognition for things that you do. sales is important and migrating
Excellent company to work for.
Several Roles (Former Employee) –  BolsoverJune 21, 2015
NatWest PLC is a excellent employer with good staff benefits and a productive workforce providing a caring and positive attitude to other colleagues and customers.