Nature’s Fare Corporate Office is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer. This is a Full Time position.
Nature’s Fare Markets has an opening for a team-oriented, hard-working, and competent junior graphic designer to join our small marketing department.
The Nature’s Fare Markets marketing department works together with our six retail stores to provide our customers with the best shopping experience. We supply stores with signage, promotional materials, packaging, sale flyers, and a magazine. Print advertising, social media, and website that includes on online store.
The Junior Graphic Designer will work with the Marketing Department team on a variety of print projects, doing production work for existing creative as well as opportunity to develop creative from concept to completion.
Assets for this position include:
- Front end web design experience
- Publication design experience
- Production experience (knowledge of print and pre-press processes)
Requirements of this position include:
- Post-secondary graphic design education
- Print design experience
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Adobe CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Acrobat 10 in a PC environment
- Able to take direction as well as work independently
About Nature’s Fare
At Nature’s Fare we are guided by a strong set of core values:
We Believe in People
We Believe in Doing the Right Thing
We Believe in Challenging the Status Quo
We Believe in Healthy Communities
We Believe in Having Fun
We use these values to make good choices that positively affect our employees, our customers, our communities, and our environment. Nature’s Fare is Canada’s first Certified B Corporation retailer and we are proud to be recognized for our sustainable and socially responsible business practices. We offer our employees competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits program, paid time for volunteer hours, and an exciting and dynamic work environment.
Locally owned British Columbia based natural food and health product retailer. Nature's Fare is Canada's first Certified B Corporation and...