Naturalizer

Naturalizer Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
nice place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Saint John, NBJune 29, 2014
nice place to work, good DSM good staff, amazing shoes
they had lots of contest for the staff
Okay for a first job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Bay, ONMay 28, 2014
Cons: long hours.
The location I worked at is currently closed, but it was an alright job. I got to learn what it means to actually work and how to deal with foot odor.
Fun work place
Retail Clerk (Current Employee), St.John's NewfoundlandAugust 3, 2013
Pros: great people, working with the public, and learning new things each and everyday.
Cons: sometimes the hours are not always there.
This work place is a great place to work in, the people are all helpful and we have a lot of team work. I have learned new things from different people, different life styles and different techniques. My manger I have worked for before and she is a great person, works around what you need off. The hardest part of the job is to please you customers requirements. – more... The most enjoyable thing about the job is working with the public and getting to meet people from different places. – less
clean place to work and staff re nice
3rd key junior sales assistant (Former Employee), Pierrefonds, QCMay 14, 2013
Pros: good work coleags
Cons: pay not too good
you have to be very patient in sales.be able to work both on your own and as part of a team.be able to work under pressure nd multi tasking.
Healthy work envoirnment
Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee), SaskatoonApril 7, 2013
Its a strict retail based job where i need to people as well as maintain the store budget in order to satisfy dailly sales goal
Learned So much
Assistant Manager/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABMarch 27, 2013
Pros: small store
Cons: managemnet was unorganized
Sold shoes under partial commision, had a great staff, monthly/daily/weekly goals. Stock room, and customer assistance
Great atmosphere to learn.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONMarch 8, 2013
Unfortunately this company decided to close the retail stores of the company, so we were left without a job. When the store was open, it had flexible hours, great management (including DM), and great bonus and incentives.
Good company if you have a good manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: good pay, good discounts, great products.
Cons: no job security, bad management sometimes.
A typical day at work would be opening the store, receiving stock, tidying the shelves, and above all; customer service. Naturalizer is very sales driven, which I always love in retail because it keeps everyone motivated.

I learned a lot about different types of footwear; mainly what is good for your feet and what is bad. I learned different sales – more... skills than I'd had before, because I'd never worked with a customer base that was older than roughly 25, but it taught me a lot. And I love their products now.

The management there was great for the most part. I can say that they need to relieve some of the stress on their managers because I worked in 3 different stores with 2 different managers and stress was thick in the air sometimes. And I worked there for the better part of 2 years and was just taken off the schedule without any real reason. I had called in sick previously for a single shift (I swear it's not an under-exaggeration) and I had a doctors note from being in the hospital for dehydration after I had had the flu. So I guess that's the main reason I wouldn't work there again, no job security.

Co-workers were great. Never really had anyone I didn't get along with, loved the staff.

Hardest part of the job is doing the running for shoes. The back rooms are usually small and highly stacked, so you're climbing ladders all day. But it keeps you fit!

Best part of the job was the customers. I loved helping them because I feel that the middle aged customer base is much more appreciative of good customer service than the younger generation. I had fun helping them and I miss it a lot. – less
an amazing place to work
CASHIER / SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 9, 2012
with great management there. it was a seasonal before i started school.
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 3, 2012
I enjoyed my time at Naturalizer. I enjoyed the environment of being with a well rounded staff and being able to exceed the expectations of the store and the company. I also enjoyed the flexibility of my work hours and the daily tasks that I took on later on in my position.

A typical day would be:
- Stock maintaining
- Customer Service
- Training of – more... employees
- One on one interaction with customers – less

About Naturalizer

There's no business like the retail and wholesale shoe business for Brown Shoe Company. Brown Shoe operates about 1,100 value-priced – Read more