Full-Time Permanent Position
What It Is:
Our small, boutique marketing firm is seeking a Communications and Project Management professional to fill a newly created position. We work with a variety of clients in different sectors; professionals, manufacturing, non-profit and oil/gas. We need a creative, driven, industrious, and all-around awesome communications professional to create inspired content and manage a variety of projects. We are a growing company, and this position will provide an exceptional opportunity to take on new projects, broaden your skills, challenge yourself, and grow in your career.
Who We Are:
Catapult is small, flexible and fun! But most of all we’re a values-based organization. What does this mean? Well, it means that we put family first. While we expect everyone to work hard, we also know that having a life, and having a family is really important. You won’t be required to work over-time and you won’t be filling your day with unnecessary meetings.
What You Bring:
This position requires exceptional skills in writing/journalism and project management. As the Writer/Project Manager you are responsible for creating content for publications, brochures, articles and newsletters, creating tag lines and copy for businesses, contributing to the brand and story of companies, and developing technical and short copy.
To be successful, this position requires exceptional creative, technical, organizational, and interpersonal skills. It requires strong attention to detail, the ability to conduct research for articles, and the ability to think/work independently. In addition, this position requires the ability to manage external vendors and stakeholders (such as printers). Above all, you love being part of a great team and have a fun, positive and hard-working attitude.
What You Offer:
- Intermediate (3 - 5 years) experience in a related writing/communications position.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field, such as Communications/English/Marketing/Public - Relations, or an equivalent diploma.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, consistently delivering exceptional work and always meeting deadlines.
- Experience working in an agency environment, or experience working with multiple clients, with the demonstrated ability to change your focus quickly and write in the voice of the client at hand.
- Experience writing technical and short copy, and with both a journalistic and marketing tone.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- High degree of responsibility and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Desire to contribute in a meaningful way to a growing and thriving businesses.
What we offer:
- Incredible flexibility
- Competitive pay and vacation
- Fun work environment
- Well-organized management
- Clear expectations
- Ability to learn, grow, and try new things
To learn more about Catapult, visit www.catapultmarketing.ca.
The deadline to apply is June 15, 2013.