Full-Time Permanent Position
FUSE Architecture + Design is a small studio driven architecture practice in Edmonton, Alberta.
FUSE Architecture + Design maintains four key values:
1. Design with Purpose
We meet the needs of our clients with innovative and purpose-driven design solutions. With every project, we create spaces that are not only functional but work in conjunction with the surrounding environment.
2. Thoughtful Collaboration
We consider the relationship with our client our greatest collaboration. To reach project success, we listen and consult with clients every step of the way. We also collaborate with talented professionals in engineering, construction, cost consulting and marketing so our client receives the highest level of service.
3. Promote Community
Incorporating design techniques to promote a sense of community and localness is important to FUSE. We are proud of our community, and believe thoughtful architecture and good design can bring people together.
4. FUSE Means Fun, Friendship and Family
Bring your passion to work and laugh, everyday. That’s our motto at FUSE. Join us for FUSE FRIDAYS to experience this yourself.
FUSE Architecture + Design offers a full range of professional services in architecture and interior design. Our diverse background offers experience in almost every type of building and project. From eco-friendly residential homes, to commercial, government, industrial, education, recreation and medical projects, FUSE uses real-world experience to create unique and useful design.
What You Bring:
Working with FUSE means working with a small, close-knit group of dedicated professionals. We are enthusiastic and passionate about good architecture and design, undertaking each project with a high level of personal commitment. We are looking for an Architectural Technologist to work with us on all phases of our projects, interface with architects and other technologists, and provide a high level of creativity, design acumen, and ownership of work. You will get to work on projects including office buildings, high end homes, and building improvements. You will have the opportunity to grow your career with us, make a huge impact on our growing company, and get to work on all aspects of architecture. As the successful candidate, you bring exceptional technical ability, interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively manage projects and deadlines. Above all, you want to be part of a great team, and bring a positive, hard-working and fun attitude.
What You Offer:
- Completion of high school diploma with post-secondary diploma or degree in Architectural Technology.
- Five years of experience as an architectural technologist.
- Experience working on a diverse portfolio of projects from inception through design, contract documents and contract administration. Experience working with a variety of clients.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and produce high-quality work.
- Intermediate/advanced experience using Autodesk Revit software. Please outline your experience level and projects completed with Revit in your application.
- Physical sketching and model building will be an asset.
What we offer:
- Incredible flexibility
- Competitive pay and vacation
- Fun work environment
- Well-organized management
- Clear expectations
- Ability to learn, grow, and try new things
- Studio work environment
The deadline to apply is July 3, 2013.
For more information about Fuse Architecture + Design, please visit http://www.fusearchitecture.ca/