The Native Communications Society of the NWT is looking for a full time,
dynamic advertising representative to join our amazing team of radio professionals!
CKLB 101.9 FM
Reports to: Director of Finance
- Meet and exceed monthly radio and web revenue targets while generating new business
- Be an public representative for CKLB
- Develop relationships with clients and sponsors
- Report monthly progress on development of accounts to the Director of Finance
- Work closely with finance, production, and the Director of Radio
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in advertising sales
- Exceptional customer relations and networking skills
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Effective written, oral, communications and presentation skills
- Proven sales ability
- Familiar with Natural Log 8
- Able to multi-task
- Valid driver’s license
- Team player with a positive and enthusiastic nature
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Graduate of post-secondary business program
- Knowledge of aboriginal culture
Please reply in writing to Les L. Carpenter, CEO
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Native Communications Society of the NWT is a not for profit charitable organization, our radio division 'CKLB' provides broadcasting...