The Native Communications Society of the NWT is looking for a full time,
dynamic advertising representative to join our amazing team of radio professionals!
CKLB 101.9 FM
Reports to: Director of Finance
- Meet and exceed monthly radio and web revenue targets while generating new business
- Be an public representative for CKLB
- Develop relationships with clients and sponsors
- Report monthly progress on development of accounts to the Director of Finance
- Work closely with finance, production, and the Director of Radio
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in advertising sales
- Exceptional customer relations and networking skills
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Effective written, oral, communications and presentation skills
- Proven sales ability
- Familiar with Natural Log 8
- Able to multi-task
- Valid driver’s license
- Team player with a positive and enthusiastic nature
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Graduate of post-secondary business program
- Knowledge of aboriginal culture
Please reply in writing to Les L. Carpenter, CEO
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Native Communications Society is a non-profit organization that owns CKLB Radio which broadcasts throughout and beyond the Northwest...