Nationwide Appraisal Services is Canada’s premier appraisal management company and the most comprehensive source for real estate valuations.
Established in 1996, NAS is Canada’s first web based valuation platform. Our innovation and experience has pioneered the way the mortgage industry does business today.
The NAS customizable solution integrates lender specific business rules throughout the valuation process creating a consistent standard of lending criteria that simplifies the process for both Lenders and Mortgage Brokers.
The success of NAS is truly defined by the quality and professionalism of Canada’s largest network of independent Real Estate Appraisers.
For more information, please visit us at www.nationwideappraisals.com/NAS/
The Senior QA Analyst is primarily responsible for planning, creating and executing manual and automated software test activities.
- Collaborate with delivery, development, test and business teams to fully understand the future business state and the proposed application/system changes being planned.
- Verifies software functionality according to specifications and requirements.
- Performs functional, performance, and regression testing using automated tools and manual procedures.
- Participates in SDLC walkthroughs and briefings.
- Identify testing requirements, test environments and testing scopes according to business requirement
- Develop and implement comprehensive test plans and test case scenarios to ensure product functionality.
- Prepares test data and setup test environment
- Captures test results and prepare reports.
- Submit, monitor, update and correct bug reports within bug-tracking system.
- Provide clear and concise descriptions, reproduction steps and verification of results.
- Prioritizes bugs to be fixed using an understanding of business requirements.
- Provides direction and assigns test tasks to a test execution team.
- Writes Quality Control Release report.
- Assists in implementation of QA standards and continual improvement activity
- 5+ years’ experience in software testing using database and web systems.
- 3+ years’ hands on experience with HP QTP and HP load runner
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC and Testing Methodologies.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong IT and programming background both from a theoretical aspect and a practical aspect
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge/work experience in Apache/Tomcat application server
- Quick learner.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Experience in testing mobile based applications.
- Work experience in Websphere application server
- Experience with application server deployment and tuning
- Testing experience with XML using SOAPUI
- Knowledge of Appraisal Services would be an advantage.
- Good user-level knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Exposure/experience with Selenium and Jmeter
- Bilingual, English & French (written and oral) is considered a definite asset
Indeed - 9 months ago
Nationwide Appraisal Services is Canada’s premier appraisal management company and the most comprehensive source for real estate...