Nationwide Appraisal Services is Canada’s premier appraisal management company and the most comprehensive source for real estate valuations.
Established in 1996, NAS is Canada’s first web based valuation platform. Our innovation and experience has pioneered the way the mortgage industry does business today.
The NAS customizable solution integrates lender specific business rules throughout the valuation process creating a consistent standard of lending criteria that simplifies the process for both Lenders and Mortgage Brokers.
The success of NAS is truly defined by the quality and professionalism of Canada’s largest network of independent Real Estate Appraisers.
For more information, please visit us at www.nationwideappraisals.com/NAS/
Reporting to the President/CEO, this position is responsible for providing support to the executive team, and managing all sales reporting functions. The Project Coordinator is to oversee operations of projects assigned to him/her; this would include but is not limited to planning, scheduling, and communication.
- Provide accurate support to all executives by composing and/or editing a variety of documents, including many highly confidential correspondence, memoranda, contracts and proposals
- Communications Management – Ensure accurate and timely progress reporting to the client and internally to Project sponsor and CEO. Ongoing monitoring of the communication network between project staff, the client and third parties and introduction of changes where required
- Ongoing monitoring of the communication network between project staff, the client and third parties and introduction of changes where required
- Receive and screen incoming telephone calls for the executives, take messages as appropriate, and elicit necessary information, and respond where appropriate
- Manage executives’ schedules
- Responsible for meeting minutes
- Assist with organizing meetings and events
- Arrange travel, hotel, and car reservations and prepare itinerary, both corporate and personal for the executives
- Establish and maintain a centralized archive of presentations, marketing materials and communications
- Create sales and marketing documents and assist with proposals
- Assemble and coordinate information for marketing packages and presentation/pitch materials
- Support Account Managers in the organization of group-related client seminars, tables and sponsorships, and assist with the planning and execution of special events (breakfast seminars, tables, trade show exhibitions and sponsorships)
- Support marketing and communications activities including PR, media, advertising, and listings in directories
- Generate reports related to sales activities and revenue data
- Present report & activity results to CEO
- Attend and participate in weekly sales team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- University or College degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years Executive Assistant experience
- Sales support background is a definite requirement
- Proficient in MS Office - Word and Outlook, advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills and Adobe Creative Suite
- Bilingual, English & French (written and oral) is considered an asset
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Reliable with strong initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with coordinating events/sponsorships etc.
- Experience in responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) is an asset
- Some familiarity with database management would be ideal
- Web design skills/experience is an asset
Indeed - 16 months ago