This was my Dream job, but with family and all out west this was a different calling. I will surely miss this occupation with NRC.
Instrumentation Research Technologist (Former Employee) – Ottawa, ON – September 11, 2012
- 7.5 hr workday with flex shift schedule.
- I learned an immense amount about aerospace research, design & instrumentation.
- The management is definitely in line with a research institute, with Program Managers willing to work with you on their projects. This was a definite plus for me.
- Co-workers were from various areas of instrumentation, mechanics, avionics & engineers.
- The hardest part of the job was the last minute changes as well as delays to client work projects.
The most enjoyable part of the job was that there was never a day that was the same.