NOV Wilson is currently seeking two Warehouse Pickers - Direct 2 Branch (D2B) for the Edmonton, Alberta Distribution Centre. The successful candidates will work from 10am - Close and be responsible for the following items:
- Picking and expediting sales orders and branch store stock orders in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ensure that order picking and material handling is done in accordance with NOV Wilson's Quality Management System and processes.
- Provide support to field branches.
- Ensure all paperwork is organized and filled in with all necessary information and handed in for completion in a timely manner.
- Ensure workplace and equipment is well maintained, clean, and orderly.
- Ensure product knowledge is learned and maintained to ensure accurate order picking and paperwork completion.
- Previous warehouse experience is required, preferrably with order picking knowledge.
- Experience in operation of forklifts and picker units is beneficial.
- Preference given to candidates with previous oilfield warehouse experience.
- Customer service experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of inventory systems is beneficial.
Indeed - 15 months ago
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...