The Warehouse Picker ensures all material is picked, QA’d, and shipped accurately and on time.
If you are a team player who can multi-task, is flexible and takes pride in your work-this is a great opportunity for you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Order picking, QA and shipping are achieved accurately and on time to ensure market leading service and customer satisfaction
- Material handling, picking, QA and shipping are done in accordance to NOV Wilson’s Quality Management Systems and processes
- Provide beneficial ‘behind the scenes’ support to the field branches and sales group
- Product knowledge is learned and maintained to ensure accurate inventory receiving and paperwork completion
- All pertinent information is shared with the D2C Group to get the job done right
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 2-3 years warehouse experience; forklift, lift truck experience is a definite asset
- Ability to follow work instructions and understand work order process
- Ability to work in a strong team and fast paced environment
- Safety minded individual
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs at waist level
Indeed - 6 months ago
Since 1841, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) has been dedicated to ensuring customers receive the highest quality oilfield products and...