The Warehouse Picker ensures all material is picked, QA’d, and shipped accurately and on time.
If you are a team player who can multi-task, is flexible and takes pride in your work-this is a great opportunity for you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Order picking, QA and shipping are achieved accurately and on time to ensure market leading service and customer satisfaction
- Material handling, picking, QA and shipping are done in accordance to NOV Wilson’s Quality Management Systems and processes
- Provide beneficial ‘behind the scenes’ support to the field branches and sales group
- Product knowledge is learned and maintained to ensure accurate inventory receiving and paperwork completion
- All pertinent information is shared with the D2C Group to get the job done right
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 2-3 years warehouse experience; forklift, lift truck experience is a definite asset
- Ability to follow work instructions and understand work order process
- Ability to work in a strong team and fast paced environment
- Safety minded individual
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs at waist level
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 150...