NOV Wilson is currently seeking a Warehouser for their Fort St. John Branch. The successful candidate, reporting to the Branch Manager, is accountable for the following items:
- Ensure that order picking, quality assurance and shipping are achieved accurately and on time to ensure market leading service and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that working relationships with internal and external groups are established and maintained to support excellent collaboration between the Branch and other parts of the company.
- Ensure material handling, picking, quality assurance and shipping are done in accordance with NOV Wilson's Quality Management System.
- Ensure all paper work is organized and filled in with all necessary information.
- Ensure workplace equipment is well maintained, clean and orderly.
- Ensure product knowledge is learned and maintained to ensure accurate inspection and paperwork completion.
- Warehouse experience is an asset.
- Experience in the operation of forklifts/picker units is beneficial.
- Preference given to personnel with related oilfield experience.
- Customer service experience is highly desired.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...