The Distribution Centre Warehouse Manager reports directly to the Distribution Centre Operations Manager and will have a dramatic impact on the overall service, quality and cost for the entire Distribution Centre operation. The incumbent will work closely with both internal and external parties. The successful candidate's immediate and key priorities will be:
- Leads local leadership - Supervisors and Lead Hands - in achieving goals and objectives in the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Safety, Service Quality and Cost.
- Develops well rounded plans and execution strategies to deliver expected results.
- Develop a performance culture through every level of the operation.
- Ensure that the required processes in each department are documented, understood and followed by all members of the operation and field functions.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the Distribution Centre including effective payroll management, operationsl expense control and capital expenditure.
- Using varying methods, engage the entire operations team to ensure a high level of involvement.
- Constantly provides feedback and support in order to develop Lead Hands and Supervisors; simultaneously assess the talent of the workforce and assist in any subsequent development opportunities and career planning.
- Full comprehension of Customer Service and can demonstrate proactive measures to obtaim customer satisfaction; ensuring all operational personnel have a similar mindset.
- Builds relationships with Corporate, Field Partners and Branches in order to execute varying strategies.
- General business degree, diploma or related designation.
- Minimum 5 years in a warehouse/operational management capacity managing a workgroup of 50+ employees.
- Must be strategic and analytical, grasping complex situations and quickly developing plans to deliver results.
- Must possess excellent leadership and communication skills which will roll up to being an exceptional workforce manager.
- Has demonstrated the ability to successfully develop talent within an organization.
- Can manage independently and set their own daily/weekly agendas which are in line with the Distribution Centre objectives.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and ERP applications.
How to Apply:
Preferred method is Online: http://www.nov.com/careers
By Fax with job# and job title: (780) 980-1451
Reply to Ad: with resume attached
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...