NOV Downhole is currently seeking a Warehouse Labourer to join their team at the Nisku, Alberta facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Check and record all parts in stock.
- Assist with the building of assembly kits.
- Complete and print assembly paperwork.
- Sort and place materials or items on shelves according to inventory procedures.
- Assemble containers and crates, record contents manually or in computer system, pack goods to be shipped and provide shipping instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A valid forklift operator's certification considered an asset.
- Industrial Warehouse experience is a definite asset.
Please apply by responding to this ad with your resume attached, or drop one off in person at 1507-4th Street, Nisku.
National Oilwell Varco offers their employees on the job training with the potential for advancement within the organization. We also provide competitive pay and great benefits which include a Company matching contribution Retirement Savings Plan, Educational Assistance Program, and Health Spending Account.
National Oilwell Varco is the tool man that provides goods and services to exploration and production companies operating in oil patches...