NOV Wilson is looking to recruit a Sourcing & Process Coordinator. The Sourcing & Materials Management Process Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Supply Chain, is accountable for supporting NOV Wilson by stewarding sourcing and materials management process improvements, maintaining operating procedures and processes, documents corrective action and continuous improvement activities, and facilitates the communication and internal marketing of our activities, progress, and results.
- Determine, monitor and record internal supply chain Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Identify and develop initiatives to improve supply chain and cost effectiveness.
- Updates and maintains Sourcing and Materials Management quality procedure documents to ensure compliance and alignment with the ISO qaulity program - ISO/FPM 104/JDE & SAP
- Maintain and coordinate the information available within "Procurement & Logistics" within the InsideNOV intranet.
- Develops and maintains a communication plan to ensure NOV Wilson is aware of Sourcing and Materials Management best practices, initiatives, current vendor agreements, point of contacts, active initiatives and successes.
- Compile and generate sourcing activity/statistical reports based on the sourcing plan (vendor spend analysis) in preparation for vendor meetings and sourcing reviews.
- Prepare necessary contract documentation for execution - Supplier Agreements.
- Review KPI with suppliers to ensure resolution of issues and supplier continuous improvement occurs.
- Develop key KPI to monitor suppliers and provide a quarterly scorecard to the Category Leads and Management on elite accounts.
- Work with Category Leads in vendor alignment strategies, bid/quote proposals and execution of project plans.
- Issue Corrective and Preventative actions to suppliers when necessary and maintain records of completion and improvement.
- Create and distribute monthly updates pertaining to supply chain improvements and when required, additional communication on product lines and other pertinent procurement information.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Post-Secondary education with a Supply Chain Management focus is preferred; with a high level of direct experience also acceptable.
- Experience in CI initiatives, process improvement and quality manual development.
- Experience with and knowledge of products applicable to NOV Wilson is advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years experience in procurement, sourcing and tendering.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality management systems.
- Knowledge of oilfield products and services.
- Proficiency in MS Offfice applications.
Indeed - 6 months ago