This position is responsible for efficiently and economically maintaining a fluid control warehousing facility including Service and Repair. This is to be accomplished utilizing continuous improvement strategies, people management, sound planning and organization skills. This position reports to the Warehouse and Yard Manager.
- Monitor and perform daily inventory transactions.
- Assist in Inventory counts monthly, daily or weekly cycle
- Oversee the Shipping/Receiving of goods in a timely manner.
- Supporting warehouse and motivating yard and shop personnel
- Maintain efficient warehouse operations
- Maintain cleanliness inside and outside
- Maintain Health and Safety, requirements
- Strong administrative aptitude
- Strong Data Entry Skills
- Other Inventory related duties required as required
- Out of town travel may be required from time to time
- Inventory Control Experience with multiple databases is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office, Dynamics and RTMS.
- Proficient in daily electronic communications, E-Mail, Mobile PDA, Telephone
- Must posses above average communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to Multitask
- Able to work in, and be an active participant on a team
- Experience in warehousing would be an asset – 3-5 years preferred
- Standing for extended periods required
- Ladder or mobile stair usage up to 15’
- Outside inventory yard work required
- Able to work flexible hours
- Able to pass company drug and alcohol test
- Able to pass a company Physical
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work interdepartmental
- WHIMIS and Shipping/Receiving knowledge is a must.
- Sarbanes Oxley and CSOX knowledge an asset
- Forklift and loader experience an asset
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...