The Shipper/Receiver will be responsible for the following items:
- Maintaining the warehouse including stacking of merchandise in an orderly and accessible manner and various housekeeping duties.
- Preparation, processing and maintenance of documentation for shipments - packing slips, WHMIS seets, MTRs
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Assisting with inventory including communication of discrepancies to appropriate personnel.
- May assist with other duties such as delivery of pickup of materials.
- Maintaining warehouse in an orderly manner.
- Performing other duties as assigned, when time and ability permits, such as delivering materials to customers, or picking up materials at vendors.
- Assisting in inventory cycle counting and finding discrepencies of inventory.
- Ensures all materials entering the warehouse are properly checked and inspected in accordance with the Company Qaulity Assurance Program.
- Following all safety procedures for the warehouse environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years experience in a warehouse/distribution centre.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment - Forklift, Picker, etc.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs without assistance.
- Exhibit ambition and motivation.
- Effective organizational & time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...