- Assembling orders and preparing goods for shipment.
- Recording shipment data, including weight, charges and space availability.
- Receiving and unpacking materials and supplies.
- Reporting damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Completing shipping and receiving reports.
- Operating forklift.
- Counting, labelling and shelving items.
- Completing electronic receipt of goods and confirmation of shipments.
- Working towards and maintaining a 98.5% on time shipping goal.
- Following proper safety policies and procedures.
- Communicating issues/problems to your supervisor.
- Previous forklift experience considered an asset.
- Experience in an industrial workplace considered an asset.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Shipping/Receiving role.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
National Oilwell Varco is the tool man that provides goods and services to exploration and production companies operating in oil patches...