NOV Wilson is seeking a Shipper / Receiver at their Lloydminster Branch. Shipping and Receiving Personnel are responsible for the receipt checking, and shipping of out going and incoming materials. The Shipper/Receiver ships and receives goods, parts and assemblies from the establishment.
- Arrange for trucking or shipping/receiving services.
- Prepare records of goods shipped and received.
- Ensure orders are correct and ready to be crated.
- Inspect and verify outgoing and incoming goods against invoices or other documents.
- May operate forklift or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school or equivalent required.
- Forklift & Crane certification is considered an asset.
- Class 5 driver's license is also an asset
Due to the safety sensitive nature of this position, candidate chosen must successfully complete a drug and alcohol test.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Since 1841, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) has been dedicated to ensuring customers receive the highest quality oilfield products and...