NOV Rig Solutions is currently seeking a Schedule Coordinator for their Edmonton and Nisku operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring the manufacturing process to ensure a smooth transition from stage to stage by identifying potential problems, tracking progress and informing the appropriate individuals.
- Brings problems encountered to the attention of the Plant Superintendent or other resources for resolution.
- Interaction with customers and vendors through the design, assembly, and delivery processes; assisting to resolve challenges and questions.
- Demonstrate the capability to work independently on complex and multiple projects requiring judgment to resolve problems.
- Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, guiding principles, procedures and programs; including but not limited to the process map, support processes, health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Contribute and attend weekly production and project action meetings.
- Work closely with Area Foreman and Management to understand and create Production Schedule.
- Coordinates with Engineering for drawing release needs and plan.
- Evaluates production schedules and progress reports, and works closely with Expeditor to identify items that are delaying schedule. Assist in corrective action with supervisory guidance.
- Assist in tracking and managing status of critical path components.
- Work with Order Entry to update new Projects and Products.
- Work closely with Project Management, Purchasing, and Engineering.
- Continuously update the business in regards to the status of the products and advise of any delays in the delivery schedule.
- Facilitates and/or assists in the resolve of any equipment and material deficiencies at point of receipt, through NCR reports generated by the Receiving and Material Coordinator.
- Relevant Post-Secondary Education and/or Experience.
- Knowledge and experience with manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency and experience with scheduling, shop fabrication techniques and work processes in different disciplines - Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Piping and Structural.
- CPIM/CSCP certification by APICS is preferred.
- Knowledge of ERP systems is an asset.
- Proficienty in MS Office Applications.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...