NOV is looking to fill the position of Sales and Service Representative at its' Edmonton location. This position requires travel to various job site locations with a commitment to consistently communicate with the client on a professional level; informing them of the products available to the client by Fiberglass Systems. This induvidual will be responsible for:
- Acting as a primary interface on job site between the Company and the Customer.
- Provide on-site training as required for Fiberspar LinePipe Full Reel Service Programs for customer and contractors
- Provide technical information to customers during pre-job inspections, site inspections and installations.
- Maintain and utilize equipment in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Participate in monthly safety meetings.
- Participate in quarterly review meetings
- Conduct training
- Be aware of individual customers site-specific safety requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Be able to display at all times, an excellent sales aptitude along with the ability to learn and retain complete knowledge of our products and services.
- Have a genuine customer service commitment for both internal and external clients and the ability to handle multiple projects in an efficient and timely manner.
- At least 2 - 3 years oil and gas industry experience with emphasis on marketing and client contact. Direct experience with Directional and MWD would be an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Understand that travel time is expected for both client and field visits.
- Must have a valid driver's license and the appropriate field related tickets
- Yard environment and working outdoors. There is possibility to be exposed to dust, fumes, or gases and changes of temperature/humidity.
- Physical requirements; squatting, bending, kneeling, lifting up to 23 kilograms, reaching, twisting, climbing, walking on rough ground and working near moving and heavy equipment.
- Required to, at all times, wear proper protective clothing and equipment and perform duties in a safe manner
- Defensive Driving training
- CPR, First Aid, H2S, WHMIS, TDG, CSTS. Fire Extinguisher Training.
- Field Service Work Procedures.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Since 1841, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) has been dedicated to ensuring customers receive the highest quality oilfield products and...