NOV Fluid Control is currently seeking a Sales Representative working out of their office in Calgary, Alberta. The Sales Representative is responsible for identifying business opportunities and solutions for NOV Fluid Control Canada division while growing market share. In the province of Alberta, this role will ideally reside in the Calgary area. The Sales Representative is also responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, achieving or exceeding sales objectives.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a clear understanding of each project and customer requirements.
- Identify and develop project opportunities within each of the leads assigned or identified to manage and develop a detailed account plan, competitive analysis, timelines and potential revenue.
- Identify trends and opportunities for new business and market growth.
- Submit progress reports to the Sales Manager on a weekly basis that include details of customer contacts, available opportunities and presentations made or scheduled.
- With the assistance of the Sales Manager, develop quotations and proposals.
NOV Fluid Control reserves the right to vary your duties and responsibilities at any time during the employment relationship. Our positions are general in nature, and when necessary, you may be asked to lend your talents, skills and abilities in areas that would not normally be associated for the position in which you were originally hired.
- Post Secondary Degree is required or a combination of both education and Oil & Gas industry experience.
- Must have the ability to examine key drivers for the customer decision making process and align them with NOV Fluid Control's offerings.
- Must have the ability to develop customer relationships based on honesty and mutual respect.
- Must be experienced and comfortable when conducting presentations for groups.
- Must have proven effective negotiation skills.
- Must be able to travel within Western Canada.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Since 1841, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) has been dedicated to ensuring customers receive the highest quality oilfield products and...