NOV is seeking a Sales Representative - Generator Sales for its Grand Prairie location. The Sales Representative will be responsible for indentifying business opportunities and solutions for the Portable Power division of NOV. This induvidual is also responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, achieving or exceeding sales objectives, and serving as a sales representative / customer contact to Portable Power customers. These responsibilities include:
- Develop a clear understanding of each project and csutomer requirements.
- Identify and develop project opportunities within each of the leads assigned or identified to manage and develope a detailed account plan, competitive analysis, timelines and potential revenue.
- Identify trends and opportunities for new growth.
- Build relationships with various NOV business units.
- Submit progess reports to the General Manager on a weekly basis that include details of customer contacts, available opportunities and presentations made or scheduled.
- With assistance of the General Manager, develop new quotation proposals.
- Travel within Western Canada is required within this role.
- Completion of post-secondary education in Sales & Marketing or a combination of education and relevant industry experience will be considered.
- 1+ years of sales experience in the Oil & Gas industry is required.
- Proven ability to examine key drivers for the customer decision making process and align them with NOV Portable Power offerings.
- The ability to develope and maintain customer relationships based on honest and mutual respect.
- Experienced and comfortable when conducting presentations for groups.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Since 1841, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) has been dedicated to ensuring customers receive the highest quality oilfield products and...