*These positions are temporary contracts*
National Oilwell Varco has two openings for a Rental Billings Clerk at our Leduc location. The successful candidates will ensure accurate and timely processing of all customer invoices as pertaining to rentals for various business groups within the company.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Reviewing invoices for accuracy and correct pricing.
- Obtain necessary approvals.
- Ensure proper distribution and filing of invoice copies.
- Run accruals.
- Review and obtain approval to provide credits. These credits could consist of short pays of previously prepared invoices, fewer billing days than the contract calls for, or a rental rate that falls below the standard.
- Prepare month end journal entries as required.
- Maintaining and organizing files.
The following qualifications are required:
- Minimum two (2) years experience with billing and calculating labour, material and associated costs.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications is essential.
- Excellent computer and typing skills.
- Committed to high standards of customer service.
The following skills and experience would be considered a definite asset:
- Prior experience working in an oilfield services or manufacturing environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Experience using RTMS or Star/Glovia accounting software is an asset.
National Oilwell Varco is the tool man that provides goods and services to exploration and production companies operating in oil patches...