NOV Monoflo is currently seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager for Southern Alberta and Saskatchewan. The successful candidate must have a strong knowledge of Progressive Cavity Pump Systems and experience managing a sales team. The primary responsibilities of this role will be:
- Managing and directing a sales force to achieve sales and profit goals in the southern region of Alberta and Saskatchewan including Brooks, Swift Current and Moosamin.
- Identifying appropriate sales goals and procedures for each location.
- Desiging and recommending sales programs and sets short and long term sales strategies.
- Evaluating and implementing appropriate new sales techniques to increase the southern region's sales volume and market share.
- Recommeding product and/or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Leading direct reports in an effective manner, promoting individual and team success.
- Ongoing employee evaluations to assess performance and areas of improvement/growth.
- Working with customers and internal personnel to identify, develop and deliver value added, customer driven products, services and solutions.
- Travelling around Southern Alberta and Saskatchwan.
- 10+ years sales and/or field experience with a strong understanding of Progressive Cavity Pump Systems is required.
- 5-7 years of managerial experience is required.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Ability to skillfully articulate technical concepts and value propositions through sales presentations, one-on-one or in group settings.
- Proficiency in data analysis
Indeed - 12 months ago