NOV Downhole Tools is looking for a Receptionist to join their team in Nisku. The Receptionist manages the company's lobby area. They greet and direct all visitors, handle incoming calls and perform general administrative duties. They will also assist other administrative staff with overflow work such as word processing, data entry and internet research tasks.
- Operate switchboard to answer, screen and forward telephone calls and take messages as required.
- Schedule appointments and bookings.
- Perform other clerical duties such as word processing, compiling and recording data, maintaining files, operating office equipment, ordering office supplies and sorting or distributing mail.
- Respond to general inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years administrative experience required.
- Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize workload, multi-task, with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
National Oilwell Varco offers their employees on the job training with potential for advancement within our organization. We also provide competitive pay and great benefits, including a Company Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan, Educational Assistance Program, and Health Spending Account.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...