NOV Robbins & Myers is currently seeking a Quality Control Manager to join the team at their Edmonton facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following items:
- Overseeing the evalutation of finished product for quality and reliability.
- Assisting in the development of quality control standards.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Responsible for ensuring that finished products meet prescribed quality standards.
- Install and supervise inspection programs, including sampling and testing of raw materials, in process and finished goods.
- Investigate and research product defects, recommending changes in material or processes to prevent defects.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess the Following Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related technical program.
- 7 - 10 years experience in a Quality Control capacity required.
- Experience in ISO, API and ASME is a must.
- Exceptional leadership - Inspires employee commitment, loyalty and motivation though progressive workplace practices that foster teamwork, open communication, safety, respect, and courtesy
- Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize workload, multi-task in a calm manner, with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
National Oilwell Varco offers their employees on the job training with the potential for advancement within the organization. We also provide competitive pay and great benefits which include a Company matching contribution Retirement Savings Plan, Educational Assistance Program, and Health Spending Account.
Indeed - 10 months ago
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...