NOV Robbins & Myers is currently seeking a Quality Control Manager for their Edmonton facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following items:
- Oversee the evalutation of finished product for quality and reliability.
- Assist in the development of quality control standards.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Responsible for ensuring that finished products meet prescribed quality standards.
- Install and supervise inspection programs, including sampling and testing of raw materials, in process and finished goods.
- Investigate and research product defects, recommending changes in material or processes to prevent defects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related technical program.
- 7 - 10 years experience in a Quality Control capacity required.
- Experience in ISO, API and ASME is a must.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Since 1841, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) has been dedicated to ensuring customers receive the highest quality oilfield products and...