The NOV Wilson is currently seeking a Pump Shop Assistant for their Branch in Strathmore, Alberta. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following items:
- Tear down and repair of Bottom Hole Pumps, inspection of BHPs for corrosion wear and pitting, air testing BHPs, pump out procedures used in the repair of BHPs.
- Completion of pump reports and entry of pump reports on Pump Tracking System. Finalize pump reports and generate sales documents.
- Handles customer calls, pick up and delivery of BHPs while following established guidelines for transportation.
- Performs general store, shipping, receiving and counter duties as assigned by the Branch Manager/Pump Shop Supervisor.
- Stacks or places merchanise or material in an accessible manner in bins, shelves, yard or other assigned areas.
- Maintains warehouse in an orderly manner and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Post Seconday Education is an asset.
- General knowledge of Bottom Hole Pumps.
- Minimum 6 months experience in an oilfield supply store.
Indeed - 16 months ago
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...