The Outside Sales Representative is in direct contact with customers in the field. This would include sales calls and business development in various parts of the Drilling and Well Service industry, from rigs to yards and offices to supply stores/branches. They are a customer focused individual, with technical, mechanical and problem solving skills, motivated to deliver quality products and services on time.
- Primary focus will be calling on drilling contractors and other key accounts, including well service and rental companies, supply stores/branches and distributors, and other potential users of our equipment.
- Responsible for developing, cultivating and growing customer base.
- Communicates and strategizes with the sales team on all related client issues for both internal and external sales.
- Improves customer service and satisfaction.
- Maximize financial results - revenues, margins, etc.
- Attain and exceed sales goals through increased market sharem, both existing and new business.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree is considered an asset.
- Relevant business experience in drilling/oil and gas production is desired.
- Minimum of 2 years in sales or customer service is desired.
- Experienced in managing accounts and relationships for multiple clients.
- Positive attitude and good organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation, marketing and negotiation skills a must.
- Proficiency is MS Office applications.
- Experience with JD Edwards is an asset.
Indeed - 21 months ago
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...