NOW Wilson is looking for an Outside Sales Representative at their Redcliff, Alberta location. The Field Sales Representative, reporting to the Branch Manager, is in direct contact with regular and prospective customers within the assigned territory. They are responsible for promoting NOV Wilson and providing information and services to generate sales and create customer satisfaction to ensure a competitive edge in the industry.
- Meets with customers to discuss topics of concern, service issues and product competition.
- Cultivates key business relationships within assigned territory calling on regular and prospective customers and solicit orders, maintaining good rapport and informs on value added products and services.
- Acts as a liaison to resolve concerns with customers and maintain a desired level of service.
- Investigates current and forecasted requirements and introduces available products/services.
- Provides customer specific and market specific market intelligence in order to provide assistance for the Inside Sales, Quotations, Pricing, and Materials Requirement Groups resulting in the preparation of quotes offering competitive pricing and deliveries.
- Conducts follow-up interviews to ensure customer satisfaction. Compares pricing and market conditions to determine reasons for receiving or losing a quote.
- Completes all related account and sales reporting documents in a timely manner.
- Maintains records of sales revenues and accounts obtained.
- Ensures budgeted sales figures are received and notifies the Branch Manager of changes in the field for demand of products/services.
- May be required to work at the Inside Sales Desk at times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in an Outside/Field Sales role is required.
- Minimum 6 months experience working in an Oilfield Store/Branch.
- Knowledge of Pipes, Valves and Fittings is required.
- Knowledge of drilling applications is highly desired
- Strong communication and presentation skills essential.