NOV Rig Solutions is currently seeking an Operations Coordinator in Edmonton, Alberta. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall control and monitoring of projects by effectively communicating across various functional departments.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Interaction and meeting with NOV groups, customers and vendors through the quoting, scheduling, cost reviewing, design, assembly, and delivery processes; assisting to resolve challenges and questions.
- Demonstrate the capability to work independently on complex and multiple projects requiring judgment to resolve problems.
- Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, guiding principles, procedures and programs; including but not limited to the process map, support processes, health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Constant review of contracts and designs both new and existing that could be changed/improved to benefit NOV in cost and supply chain.
- Provide continual evaluation of department processes, methods, and activities to assure the most effective use of resources, equipment and assist with process improvement projects.
- Monitors production schedules to ensure they meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company's production capacity.
- Monitor inventory levels, schedules and availability of critical items.
- Participates in the delivery commitment during quote and order booking process with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with manufacturing processes.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma an asset.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of employees and departments.
- Experience in project management, mapping processes and evaluating supply chain management.
National Oilwell Varco offers their employees on the job training with the potential for advancement within the organization. We also provide competitive pay and great benefits which include a Company matching contribution Retirement Savings Plan, Educational Assistance Program, and Health Spending Account.