The Operations Coordinator performs a variety of tasks related to Help Desk calls from responding customer requests, dispatching the Field Service Technicians, product inventory and collecting billing information.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate with the Store Manager regularly, on all aspects of service.
- Complete reporting, shipping, job and billing paperwork.
- Interaction with customers to resolve challenges and questions.
- Coordinates with shop and Field Service Technicians and brings significant problems encountered to the Store Manager's attention.
- Dispatching Field Service Technicians as required.
- Respond to Field Service Technician and customer inquiries that require technical trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Ensuring Field Service Technicians have service tickets completed at the rig site and sent in before their departure.
- Confirm with Field Service Technicians have service tickets completed at the rig site and sent in before their departure.
- Confirm with Field Service Technicians that service has been completed before leaving the job site.
- Update dispatch board with Field Service Technician location times.
- Record trouble calls and follow up with customers to ensure satisfactory service.
- Assist and coach Field Service Technicians on work flow.
- Maintain equipment inventories in Rental Tool Management System.
- Generate 'Live' on going report of rig activities and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer, electrical and mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge and experience in oilfield equipment and drilling operations an desired.
- Inventory control experience desired.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
How to Apply:
Preferred method is Online: http://www.nov.com/careers
By Fax with job# and job title: (780) 980-1451
Reply to Ad: with resume attached
National Oilwell Varco is the tool man that provides goods and services to exploration and production companies operating in oil patches...