NOV Wilson is currently seeking a Operations Administrator to join the team at their Distribution facility in Edmonton, Alberta. The Operations Administrator will report directly to the Warehouse Manager and will form an active part of the Operations/Warehouse team. The role will involve an active participation and involvement with all leaders of the Distribution Operation.
- Report generation and tracking of varying performance indicators for the entire Distribution Centre. Working closely with the Lead Hands, Supervisors and Managers to ensure accurate and timely submission.
- Support and organization of forthcoming initiatives/events within the operation.
- Develop an active interest and participation in varying Health & Safety tasks.
- Primary contact in ensuring communication channels/boards are up to date and accurate.
- Support in ensuring facility upkeep, keeping vendors contact details on file.
- Coordinate and ensure proper approval and submission for all Distribution Centre invoices in line with established procedure.
- Document and maintain detailed notes/records for varying meetings, discussions and interviews.
- General record retention organization/support - training files, etc.
- Administrative duties as assigned - expense report submission, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in an administrative support function or equivalent in a busy operational environment.
- Strong personality that recognizes the importance of business relationships and partnerships.
- Excellent communication skills
- Can manage independently and set their own daily/weekly agendas once direction has been given.
- Previous experience in JD Edwards/SAP an asset.
- Strong IT skillset - specifically in MS Office applications.
- Detail oriented - Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize workload, multi-task in a calm manner, with exceptional attention to detail
National Oilwell Varco offers their employees on the job training with the potential for advancement within the organization. We also provide competitive pay and great benefits which include a Company matching contribution Retirement Savings Plan, Educational Assistance Program, and Health Spending Account.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...