NOV Tuboscope is currently seeking Oilfield Labourers/Trainees for pipe inspection at their Lloydminster location. The successful candidates will be responsible for the following items:
- Remove thread protectors from pipe ends.
- Clean internal and external thread ends.
- Prepare pipe for SEA Inspection by cleaning internal and external end area of pipe.
- Clean and dry thread and sealing shoulders on drill pipe and Bottom Hole Assembly components.
- Endle drill pipe in readiness for inspection.
- Collar inspected pipe on pipe racks when required.
- Drift pipe by pulling drift mandrel through the pipe to ensure adequate clearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience is not necessary, but knowledge and experience in oilfield tubulars and pipe handling is beneficial.
Indeed - 12 months ago
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...