NOV Tuboscope is currently seeking Oilfield Labourers/Trainees for pipe inspection at their Calgary location. The successful candidates will be responsible for the following items:
- Remove thread protectors from pipe ends.
- Clean internal and external thread ends.
- Prepare pipe for SEA Inspection by cleaning internal and external end area of pipe.
- Clean and dry thread and sealing shoulders on drill pipe and Bottom Hole Assembly components.
- Endle drill pipe in readiness for inspection.
- Collar inspected pipe on pipe racks when required.
- Drift pipe by pulling drift mandrel through the pipe to ensure adequate clearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience is not necessary, but knowledge and experience in oilfield tubulars and pipe handling is beneficial.
National Oilwell Varco is the tool man that provides goods and services to exploration and production companies operating in oil patches...