*NOV Tuboscope is currently hiring
4 Inspection Trainee's*
One of the leading oilfield service and equipment companies in the upstream energy industry, we are seeking Inspection Trainees for our Lloydminster Facility.
- The Trainee will assist Operators in the inspection and repair of used tubular goods.
- Work is physical in nature and includes drifting, thread inspection, coupling removal and replacement, pipe cleaning and repair, unit calibration, sorting and shop clean up.
- Some travel and work out of town is necessary.
- Previous experience is not required
- Candidates must have a valid class 5 driver's license in good standing
- Along with strong communication skills and a commitment to customer service
- Standard First Aid and H2S Alive training are desired
- These positions have been determined to be "safety-sensitive" and are subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing as per the Canadian Drug and Alcohol Policy
Applications from experienced Inspection Personnel are welcomed.
Compensation will be based on experience.
Tuboscope offers on the job training with the potential for advancement within the organization, competitive pay and great benefits.
How to Apply:
By Fax with job title: (780) 875-2630
By Phone with job title: (780) 875-5566
Reply to this Ad: with resume attached
National Oilwell Varco is the tool man that provides goods and services to exploration and production companies operating in oil patches...