Under general direction from and reporting to the Lead Operator, Inspection Trainees are responsible for:
- Assisting operators in the inspection and repair of used tubular goods.
- Drifting, thread inspection, coupling removal and replacement, pipe cleaning and repair, unit calibration, sorting and shop clean up – training will be provided
Some travel and work out of town is necessary
Qualification Requirements (Minimum Education and Experience):
- Candidates must have a valid class 5 driver’s license in good standing. (Must be able to provide a drivers’ abstract)
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to customer service
- Standard First Aid and H2S Alive training are desired
These positions have been determined to be "safety-sensitive" and are subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing as per the Canadian Drug and Alcohol Policy.
How to Apply:
Preferred method is Online: http://www.nov.com/careers
By Fax with job# and job title: (780) 980-1451
Reply to Ad: with resume attached
Indeed - 5 months ago
Since 1841, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) has been dedicated to ensuring customers receive the highest quality oilfield products and...