NOV Wilson is looking for an Inside Representative for their Wainwright Branch. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for performing or supervising the completion of the following duties:
- Receiving, storing, inventorying, inspecting and shipping materials, supplies, equipment or replacement parts located at a branch store.
- Processes and maintains required shipping and receiving documents.
- Gathers merchandise and prepares for shipment or delivery.
- Performing duties such as waiting on store customers, taking telephone orders, filing orders, maintaining assigned store records.
- Receiving, shipping and storing Company merchandise.
- Answering correspondence from other stores, offices and/or customers.
- To take phone or faxed orders and source, fill and expedite these orders within, or above the service level expected by the customer.
- To respond to customers problems and inquiries related to NOV Wilson products and use all the Company resources required to innovative solutions.
- To actively pursue a greater product knowledge in order to achieve a greater technical knowledge on NOV Wilson products.
- Participates in the training and development of more junior store employees.
- Interacts with vendors in order to develop knowledge of new products and technologies.
- For ensuring customer back orders are followed up on and customers are notified of any delays well in advance.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in oilfield supply store/branch.
- Knowledge of oilfield pumps, valves and fittings an asset.
National Oilwell Varco is the tool man that provides goods and services to exploration and production companies operating in oil patches...