NOV Wilson is looking for an Inside Sales Representative for their Fort St. John Branch. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for performing or supervising the completion of the following duties:
- Receiving, storing, inventorying, inspecting and shipping materials, supplies, equipment, or replacement parts located at a branch store.
- Processes and maintains required shipping and receiving documents.
- Gathers merchandise and prepares for shipment or delivery.
- Performing duties such as waiting on store customers, taking telephone orders, filling orders, maintaining assigned store records.
- Receiving, shipping, and storing Company merchandise.
- Answering correspondence from other stores, offices, and/or customers.
- To take phone or faxed orders and source, fill, and expedite these orders within, or above the service level expected by the customer.
- To respond to customers problems and inquiries related to NOV Wilson products and use all the Company resources required to find innovative solutions.
- To actively pursue a greater product knowledge in order to achieve a greater technical knowledge on NOV Wilson products.
- Participates in the training and development of more junior store employees.
- Interacts with vendors in order to develop knowledge of new products and technologies.
- For ensuring customer back orders are followed up on and customers are notified of any delays well in advance.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in oilfield supply store/branch.
- Knowledge of oil field pipes, valves, and fittings an asset.
NOTE: Any offer of employment extended for this position is contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment testing in accordance with our Drug and Alcohol Policy.