NOV Wilson is looking for an Inside Sales Representative for their Brooks, Alberta Branch. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for performing the completion of the following duties:
- Receiving, storing, inventorying, inspecting and shipping materials, supplies, equipment or replacement parts located at a branch store.
- Processes and maintains required shipping and receiving documents.
- Gathers merchandise and prepares for shipment or delivery.
- Performing duties such as waiting on store customers, taking telephone orders, filing orders, maintaining assigned store records.
- Receiving, shipping and storing Company merchandise.
- Answering correspondence from other stores, offices and/or customers.
- To take phone or faxed orders and source, fill and expedite these orders within, or above the service level expected by the customer.
- To respond to customers problems and inquiries related to NOV Wilson products and use all the Company resources required to innovate solutions.
- To actively pursue a greater product knowledge in order to achieve a greater technical knowledge on NOW Wilson products.
- Interacts with vendors in order to develop knowledge of new products and technologies.
- For ensuring customer back orders and followed up on customers are notified of any delays well in advance.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Experience in oilfield supply store/branch is an asset.
- Knowledge of oilfield pipes, valves and fittings is an asset.
National Oilwell Varco is the tool man that provides goods and services to exploration and production companies operating in oil patches...