NOV Wilson is looking for an Inside Sales Representative for their Lloydminster Branch. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for performing or supervising the completion of the following duties:
- Receiving, storing, inventorying, inspecting and shipping materials, supplies, equipment or replacement parts located at a branch store.
- Processing and maintaining required shipping and receiving documents.
- Gathering merchandise and preparing for shipment or delivery.
- Performing duties such as waiting on store customers, taking telephone orders, filing orders, maintaining assigned store records.
- Receiving, shipping and storing Company merchandise.
- Answering correspondence from other stores, offices and customers.
- Taking phone or faxed orders and source, fill and expedite these orders within, or above the service level expected by the customer.
- Responding to customers problems and inquiries related to NOV Wilson products and use all the Company resources required to innovative solutions.
- Actively pursue a greater product knowledge in order to achieve a greater technical knowledge on NOV Wilson products.
- Participating in the training and development of junior store employees.
- Interacting with vendors in order to develop knowledge of new products and technologies.
- For ensuring customer back orders are followed up on and customers are notified of any delays well in advance.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in oilfield supply store/branch.
- Knowledge of oilfield pumps, valves and fittings an asset.
Indeed - 19 months ago
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...