NOV Wilson is looking for an Inside Sales Representative for their Lloydminster Branch. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for performing or supervising the completion of the following duties:
- Receiving, storing, inventorying, inspecting and shipping materials, supplies, equipment or replacement parts located at a branch store.
- Processing and maintaining required shipping and receiving documents.
- Gathering merchandise and preparing for shipment or delivery.
- Performing duties such as waiting on store customers, taking telephone orders, filing orders, maintaining assigned store records.
- Receiving, shipping and storing Company merchandise.
- Answering correspondence from other stores, offices and customers.
- Taking phone or faxed orders and source, fill and expedite these orders within, or above the service level expected by the customer.
- Responding to customers problems and inquiries related to NOV Wilson products and use all the Company resources required to innovative solutions.
- Actively pursue a greater product knowledge in order to achieve a greater technical knowledge on NOV Wilson products.
- Participating in the training and development of junior store employees.
- Interacting with vendors in order to develop knowledge of new products and technologies.
- For ensuring customer back orders are followed up on and customers are notified of any delays well in advance.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in oilfield supply store/branch.
- Knowledge of oilfield pumps, valves and fittings an asset.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...