NOV Wilson is looking for an Inside Sales Representative for their Rocky Mountain House branch. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for performing the completion of the following duties:
- Receiving, storing, inventorying, inspecting and shipping materials, supplies, equipment or replacement parts located at a branch store.
- Processes and maintains required shipping and receiving documents.
- Gathers merchandise and prepares for shipment or delivery.
- Performing duties such as waiting on store customers, taking telephone orders, filing orders, maintaining assigned store records.
- Receiving, shipping and storing Company merchandise.
- Answering correspondence from other stores, offices and/or customers.
- To take phone or faxed orders and source, fill and expedite these orders within, or above the service level expected by the customer.
- To respond to customers problems and inquiries related to NOV Wilson products and use all the Company resources required to innovate solutions.
- To actively pursue a greater product knowledge in order to achieve a greater technical knowledge on NOW Wilson products.
- Interacts with vendors in order to develop knowledge of new products and technologies.
- For ensuring customer back orders and followed up on customers are notified of any delays well in advance.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Experience in oilfield supply store/branch is an asset.
- Knowledge of oilfield pipes, valves and fittings is an asset
Indeed - 16 months ago
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...